Welcome to Milton House bed and breakfast
Welcome to our luxurious and gracious seaside Heritage Bed and Breakfast in Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand. It is our family home and we offer a comfortable and tranquil place to stay.
We are situated at 116 Norfolk Street, adjacent to St Clair esplanade with its popular surfing beach, hot salt water pool and vibrant cafe culture. The Bed & Breakfast accommodation is luxurious, quiet, warm and spacious. Guests are treated to lots of extra touches, fresh fruit, homemade baking, port, chocolates and complementary minibar.
Milton House is set amongst mature trees, and sits grandly on the hillside above the sea front, with majestic views of the city and beaches. 2 Golf courses, Forbury Horse Racing track, Bowls Stadium, and the Ice Stadium are nearby.
It is an elegant example of Victorian architecture.with a solid plastered exterior and Welsh slate roof. Milton House was built in 1883 by Robert Campbell.
BED AND BREAKFAST Accommodation
The style of accommodation appeals to discerning travellers and guests. The house is beautifully appointed with rooms luxuriously finished, spacious and centrally heated throughout. There are 3 private guest bedrooms, all with own bathroom facilities. Raffills has either a spa bathroom or a shower room. Solar panels provide hot water all year round.
- Off/on street parking, carport and garage
- There are stairs internally but we are happy to carry cases!
- Refreshments on arrival, minibar, homemade cookies, sweets, chocolates and port.
- Iron facilities available
- Fax and scan facility, free wifi
- Daily newspapers
- The house is non smoking and we have no pets
- Free hot salt water pool pass from October 1st!
- House open from 4pm for check in